Renea over at Sweet Savory Southern has tagged me! Check out Renea’s blog so see some great recipes, especially her attempts with her new ice cream maker! ( I am super jealous and dropping very strong hints about getting an ice cream maker for my birthday!)
Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 15 years old, so it was the summer between my sophomore and junior year. I was turning 16 next month and anxiously waiting to get my license!
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Menu-plan for the week.
2. Go grocery shopping.
3. Go to the post office.
4. Clean my kitchen.
5. Go for a walk tonight.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Fresh fruit (especially strawberries, pineapple)
2. Cheese and crackers.
3. 100 cal pack chocolate covered pretzels.
4. Chips and dip.
5. Anything dipped in peanut butter.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Build a beautiful new home on a large plot of land just outside the city, complete with a housekeeper.
2. Pay off our debt and our families debt.
3. Set-up college savings accounts for our children and our families children.
4. Donate to local charities and cancer societies.
5. Travel around the country and the world.
Places I’ve lived:
1. South-Western New Hampshire.
2. Central New Hampshire.
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at a small-town convenience store.
2. Food prep/waitress at a nursing home.
3. LNA at a nursing home.
4. RN at a hospital.
I am tagging…
Ang of Angie’s Simple Cooking
Lauren of Lauren’s Kitchen
Amy of Skinny Food by Amy
Telly of Telly’s Tasty Tidbits
Tricia of Tricia’s Kitchen