I hope everyone is enjoying their day off today. If you are working, I’m sorry. I have been there too! We are having some friends over for an end of summer cookout later on today, and here is what we will be eating.
- Caribbean Fruit Punch (from Stephany)
- Assorted Soda and Beer
- Ice Water with Lemon
- Cheddar Ale Spread with Pretzels, Carrots, Celery (from Chelle)
- Italian Tomato Cups (from Nikki)
- Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips (being made by my friend Melissa)
- Homemade Pickles (from Melissa)
- Grilled Hamburgers, Hotdogs and Bratwurst with Peppers and Onions
- Potato Salad (from Katie)
- Grilled Corn Salad (being brought by my friend Casey)
- Creamy Fruit Salad
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting (being brought by Melissa, as well)
- Pina Colada Cupcakes ( A combination of Ina’s Coconut Cupcakes and Annie’s Pineapple Frosting)
So what’s on your menu today?