I wanted a “pink” punch to serve at Abby’s Birthday party when my Mom found this one at Taste of Home. This punch was very good and made a ton! I did not ever get a picture of it though, so the one below is from the Taste of Home website.
Pretty Pink Punch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 bottles (64 ounces each) cranberry-raspberry drink, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Decorative ice mold, optional
In a punch bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices and lemonade; mix well. Stir in ginger ale. Top with an ice mold if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 50 servings (7-1/2 quarts).