This is another recipe from my sister’s bridal shower. To me, spinach and artichoke dip is a staple at most parties, everybody loves it and it is usually gone in no time. What is great about this recipe is that you get the dip and the chip (in the form of a baked wonton) all in one! These portable little snacks were very good and the few leftovers that we had were delicious the next day as well!
Spinach and Artichoke Bites
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- dash of salt
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Mix cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, shredded cheese, mayo, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.